Sunday, November 06, 2016

A shining super rare magnificent Diamond

Sir, do you ever heard about "Pressure makes diamond" phrase?

Then, congratulations.

You are the diamond. Not only a beautiful diamond, but you are a shining super rare magnificent diamond.
Why is that so?

I know you're tired. I know you're underpressured. I know.
Once you said "I lost my time to do another things. I lost my time to spent my time with you (well, I lost it too). I lost my time to study properly. I lost my time to sleep tightly" but, trust me, it's just the process. The process to be more mature. The process to prepare yourself to be ready to face the world, to become the leader. Just go with the flow, will you (and will I)?




P.s.: This probably was not on my mind. I just want myself to think positively through anything (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for comment ☺